Thursday, April 9, 2009

Graduation Weekend Day 1

A day I never thought would happen: the Nisula family is in Idaho (with the exception of Damen, the Ostaszewskis, and Geena-wish they were here).  After a grand tour of our apartment and the BYU-I campus, we went on a couple Idaho adventures.

First, we hiked through the massive sand dunes, practicing our jumping skills.



Then we plunged into the deep, old Teton Dam site to look for pretty rocks by the river.


After returning to Rexburg, we got burritos at the Taco Wagon and called it a night.  Derek even cozied up on the couch with Dexter and the hampster we're babysitting for the week.  Watch out, Geena, soon he'll be begging you for a rodent.



http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/129copy.jpg

2 comments:

  1. So fun - wish I was there! Also, I must say...it looks like Derek has come a LONG way from the last time he saw a rat. (screamed like a girl, pushed me into a building and ran away into the street)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely seething with jealousy..is that wrong?

    ReplyDelete