Sunday, May 3, 2009

Trenton's Wedding

This weekend we, along with a bunch of friends, drove down to Salt Lake City for Chris' old roommate's wedding.  The Salt Lake temple grounds are absolutely beautiful.


Here are the boys waiting for the wedding.  I told them to strike a "looking away" pose, so they all stared at a naked cherub mounted on the wall.  Nice.
(In case you were wondering: Colt, Chris Black, my Chris, and Cory Black)

Trenton looked so happy and his new wife was radiant.  Here's the clan:  Chris Black, us, Trenton & Kathryn, Colt & Sally, Brian & Brittany.  Seems like all of Chris' roommates are jumping on the marriage bandwagon!


http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/129copy.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe almost all of us are married now! and I love how my husband is the only smiling while looking at the naked cherub...

    ReplyDelete