Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Shoe Rack

I've had a love affair with shoes ever since I can remember. When I walk into a shoe store my mouth waters. I've always said that a shoe is a woman's best friend; it will never make her look fat. Now fortunately, when I enter a shoe store the tiny frugal angel that sits on my right shoulder usually wins. But I still have a lot of shoes. So much that for the past few years I've resorted to piling them like small towers on my shoe rack. But that is a thing of the past. Chris, with his woodworking ability, constructed a second rack to make me happy.

He attached the new and the old to create a wall of shoes. Now I can keep them so orderly and neat; my little servants standing constantly at attention, ready to be worn at any moment of the day.

Only problem is, I can't help but think of the many more shoes I could own if I teetered little shoe towers on double the space...

ps--you know your life is boring when "shoe rack" is the title of your latest post. humph.

No comments:

Post a Comment