Sunday, August 1, 2010

Rock, Rock, Rock

Chris was at it again. During his kayaking man-paddle with our brother-in-law he picked up a bundle of sticks. Not just any sticks - he climbed up on a beaver hut and dam to select the sticks he wanted to use. He made me a rocking chair, and I'm in love with it.




Our cat loves playing with string--as you can see she decided to help Chris make the seat, but he didn't make it so I could rock her. As many already know, and those of you who don't, Chris and I are expecting our first child in February. I'm 11 weeks pregnant and so excited!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations Meagan and Chris! That is very exciting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! I love that rocking chair!!!! I can't wait to rock my new grandbaby in that chair in February. Great job Chris!
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so excited for you guys! That rocking chair is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! We are so happy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. PLEASE stop writing comments in characters I don't understand.

    ReplyDelete