Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Baby Shower!!

I had my Baby Shower on Saturday. It was a blast! And thanks to some very lovely ladies (and the men in the kitchen - thanks Dad), the decorations were spectacular and the food delicious.


Amanda (my soon-to-be sister in law, yay) and her mother were responsible for these ridiculously awesome centerpieces. Who knew you could make diapers looks so beautiful??

And Geena worked her magic yet again with these favors:


After filling our tummies we played some hilarious games then ended the day with gifts.

I received so many things, including this baby blanket made by my mother. Thanks, everyone!

When I got home, I showed everything off to Chris. He was excited as a man can be about baby things, and after trying on the "Hooter Hider" that Mandy made for me (yes, it is what it sounds like) he made Bella try out a Swaddle Me.


I think he's going to get a hang of this whole Daddy thing..

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pictures. You're belly is huge! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete