Sunday, October 9, 2011

A "Big" 7 Month Old

Audrey is 7 1/2 months old!And boy have things changed around here in the last month or so.
























Audrey doesn't take baths in the bathroom sink anymore, but I like this picture so much I thought I'd share.

She had her first visit to the Gardner Fire Station, where my dad works. She thought she was so cool.







She has been crawling and standing up on EVERYTHING.


For some reason she always wants to bite on this knob.








Yes...she is chewing on a bone..and loving it.


She is a really happy girl. What you can't tell in this picture is that she is actually screaming right now. That's how she laughs. She just gives a high-pitched squeal.

3 comments:

  1. We just can't handle the cuteness of the picture with the toy in her mouth. Jessica kept repeating, "I just miss her so much!"

    Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I also love the pic of her on Grandpa's fire-truck.

    ReplyDelete