Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Day

Chris and I had a fantastic 2nd Christmas together. For Christmas Eve, we had a Nisula/Valentine bash that was full of tasty food and lots of laughs.


It was so great to have Malley home for the holidays!
Chrismas day, we had breakfast with Chris' parents and Dan and Lisa. Then, it was time to open the gifts.

It was Dexter's turn first - Santa brought him an alfalfa-stuffed log. Mmmm, delish.


It was a great morning!

Afterwards, we celebrated with the Nisula side. We had so much fun giving out presents this year. I made stockings for Dan and Lisa and Malley and Chris Black. I am so proud of them! Of course, I couldn't have done it without learning how from Alicia Thornburg last year - thanks Alicia!

Aren't they super cute?!?


All of the presents we received were so great, but the best came from my hubby - WICKED TICKETS!!!!!!!!


For New Year's Eve, we had a traditional cousins sleepover - just like old times. We ate pizza, played games, and drank sparkling cider at midnight. It was the greatest New Year's Eve since, well, the last cousin sleepover.
Earlier in the evening we took Xavier to the fire station to see my dad because he was asking where "Uncle Dave" was. So now my dad is so cool in the two year old's eyes, because who else will let him drive a fire engine?



It was a wonderful way to end 2009. And we're ready to see what 2010 will bring us.







http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/129copy.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the wonderful Christmas card! I love the stockings, I just got a sewing machine for Christmas You'll have to give me some tips!

    ReplyDelete