Thursday, January 14, 2010

Wicked Good!

I was able to cash in on my Christmas present last week. Wicked the Musical was all I've been dreaming it to be. I have loved the music in the show ever since a friend introduced it to me my senior year of high school. For 6 years I've been aching to see it, and I was certainly not disappointed.

The picture doesn't do it justice, but the theater was absolutely amazing.

Chris wanted to buy me a t-shirt, but I refused to pay $39 for a piece of cotton. At the end of the show, he stood to applaud and his wallet fell onto the floor. What does he find under his seat when he stoops to pick up the wallet? Two twenty dollar bills. So he convinced me to buy the shirt. I see it as a gift from Elphaba. :)

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/129copy.jpg

1 comment: