Friday, March 5, 2010

Hockey Star

Some of you may not know that I spent 90% of my childhood in a hockey rink. Why? Because my brothers are hockey stars. My parents have watched 22 years of their sons playing hockey, and tomorrow afternoon will be the last game of my little brother's college hockey. Chris and I have so enjoyed Damen's last season as Captain for Salem State. We've spent most of our Thursday and Saturday nights rooting for his team and we won't know what to do with our time now that it's over.

As captain, Damen is always talking to the referees. I have always wondered what they say to each other..but he just tells me, "stuff."

Last week, Amanda (Damen's girlfriend) hooked Lana and Logan up with a ride on the zamboni. They felt like movie stars up there.

I am sad that it's over, but everything must come to an end. Fortunately for us, hockey runs in the Nisula blood. It's only a matter of time before Damen and Derek have little hockey players of their own.

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q64/alliebrownie/129copy.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment