Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Two Years Ago

It's been two years since this perfect day. While part of me thinks, "Wow, 2 full years - such a long time", there is another part of me that thinks 2 years doesn't sound like enough. Like two years (or even the 4 1/2 that we've known each other) couldn't possibly be the amount of time we've been in each other's lives. Because it feels like Chris has always been a part of me, and I him.


We ate sushi every 12th of the month for our first year of marriage to celebrate our "monthaversary". To follow tradition, we devoured the amazing sushi that our favorite place, Karma, has to offer. In a couple of weeks we're going to treat ourselves to a weekend getaway; stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Anniversary! 2 years already!? Wow! I totally understand what you were saying in your post. Time sure flies--but it feels like you've always been together!!! :)

    Shaun & I celebrated our 10th Anniversary on April 15th. We felt the same way. We are a little nervous about the next 10 years flying by as fast as the first---in 10 years our Christopher will be 17!!! Can you believe that!? UGH! I thought it took much longer than that to grow up!!

    Enjoy every second together! :)

    ReplyDelete