Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk or Treat 2010

For those of you who believe babies have to be born in order to enjoy Halloween:

We went to the Trunk or Treat tonight. I went as myself, bringing the baby along of course. And Chris went as himself as well - only, deader.

He was totally creative with decorating our trunk this year.


He built this coffin an hour before the party and hung Aunt Em's awesomely haunted chandelier from the rear door. The picture doesn't do it justice; with only a small flashing light and the candles burning (yes, real candles) in the chandelier this was very dark and scary. Go Chris, for making little kids scream tonight :)

5 comments:

  1. That lite did look familiar. How funny. Happy Halloween to all treat of you.
    -Trisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't have been any funnier. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could've been there. That is the best trunk or treat of all time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet trunk. The baby legs and arms was also very creepy. Makes me feel weird, similar to when I see one of those computer generated dancing infants. Good job.

    ReplyDelete